Since our very first campaign in 2010, UMass Amherst faculty and staff have given more than $16 million to the university. This year, we invite you to take part once again.
Your gift to the Faculty and Staff Campaign every year ensures that the area of campus you care the most about has the resources needed to promote excellence. Whether you are interested in funding groundbreaking research, innovative teaching, meaningful community engagement, or dynamic campus life, your contributions allow us to lay the groundwork for a more brilliant future.
Once again, the university matched $1 for every $1 given by all current and retired faculty and staff until the $500,000 in matching funds were exhausted (on a first-come, first-served basis). All qualifying gifts or pledge payments made on or after July 1, 2021, were included in this match.
As a faculty or staff member, you can also have your gift automatically deducted from your university paycheck by completing an online Payroll Deduction Form, or make a pledge to be paid off later by printing out the pledge form and sending it to our Records and Gift Processing department.
You continue to be a wonderful ambassador for the university. We hope you’ll make your gift today and expand the value and impact of a UMass Amherst education.
WAYS TO GIVE
- Payroll Deduction- Click here to spread your gift out over weeks or months and have it taken directly out of your paycheck.
- Online- Click here to make your one-time or recurring gift today.
- By Check- Send a check to: Faculty and Staff Campaign, Office of Advancement, UMass Amherst, Memorial Hall, 134 Hicks Way, Amherst, MA 01003. Please be sure to indicate what area of campus you would like your gift to support.
CAMPUS MATCH DETAILS
(Matching funds have been fully exhausted, thank you!)
- The campus will match $1 for every $1 given by all current and retired faculty and staff to qualifying campus accounts, up to $500,000 (on a first-come, first-served basis) through June 30, 2022. All qualifying gifts or pledge payments made on or after July 1, 2021, will be included in this match.
- All gifts from pledges will be matched as long as you establish your pledge or payroll deduction while matching funds are still available, and you fulfill your pledge by the end of the campaign on June 30, 2022. Any pledges already booked will be matched as long as the pledge is fulfilled by June 30, 2022.
- If an individuals' gift exceeds $10,000, the campus match will be limited to $10,000 per person.
- Gifts made by the spouse or domestic partner of a faculty member, staff member, or retiree will be eligible for the campus match. Matching gifts from the employer of a spouse or domestic partner will not qualify for campus matching funds.
- Contributions designated to any campus account will be matched, except for tickets to university events and deferred gifts. Deferred gifts are also known as planned gifts or estate commitments.
- Campus matching funds will be distributed into the same account as the original gift.
- The campus match cannot be used in the donor’s total for membership in campus donor societies or clubs.
Contact the Office of Annual Giving today: firstname.lastname@example.org