Support UMass Men's Soccer (2016)!
Dear UMass Men's Soccer Family:
Greetings from the UMass soccer office and thank you for visiting our site!
It is our collective goal to return the program to the upper echelons of the Atlantic 10. Against this backdrop, I am asking for your support to help us keep pace with and potentially surpass our competition.
In order to achieve this goal, enhancements are needed for our technology and facilities so we can provide the best experience possible for our current and future student-athletes. Annual gifts to our program are targeted for enhancements and initiatives that will provide outstanding experiences for men’s soccer student-athletes. Your generosity will help support:
- Innovative technology needs (Video equipment - TVs, cameras, software)
- Improvements and renovations to facilities (Rudd Complex and locker-room upgrades)
- Integrate best practices in sports psychology, nutrition, and preventive and recovery therapies
- New initiatives for student-athlete enrichment, well-being and career placement (Annual Alumni Mentoring Night)
- Success in recruiting the next generation of great student athletes
Alumni and fan support is the lifeblood of our program. Please make a gift today and join us in our endeavor to return UMass soccer to the top of the Atlantic 10. Our players work hard every day both on the field and in the classroom to continue to uphold the proud tradition of UMass Soccer; your generous support will help maximize their efforts to be the best they can possibly be.
Together, let’s bring UMass soccer back to where our program belongs.
All the best,
Fran O'Leary - Head Coach
To set up an ongoing gift with monthly payments to men’s soccer, click here. Your name will be added onto our donor wall and your gift to our total raised within a few days.
Any and all money collected will be used solely for the Men's Soccer program.